follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @chamonixhouches
Follow us on Instagram
270 square metre luxury villa in gardens of over 2 hectares (20,000 sqm)
Large open plan kitchen/dining/living room with natural light and south facing views over the Luberon valley
Extensive pool area including a 12 x 4m pool
Fabulous pool house with contemporary styled outside kitchen, with spacious outside dining and living area
Beautiful wooded petanque area and a swing/slide
6 bedrooms including two master suites with ensuite bathrooms
Additional reading room with fireplace
Underfloor heating plus air conditioning
Comfortable outside furniture to lounge by the pool/gardens
Fully equipped interior and exterior kitchens, including 2 x dishwashers and a washing machine
All bed linen, towels, bills and WIFI included
Entirely newly renovated in 2019
Double bedroom with ensuite shower and air-conditioning
Plus two further bedrooms with direct access to the south facing terrace with phenomenal views over the Massif du Luberon and which share access to a large bathroom:
- Double bedroom (160cm width bed) with airconditioning
- Twin bedroom (2 x 80cm beds) with airconditioning
Plus an additional double bedroom with access to the pool area and a further bathroom
Master bedroom, with its own dressing room and large bathroom (shower and bathtub) and south facing terrace with views over the region
Twin bedroom with 2 single beds (2 x 80cm), air-conditioned with views of the pool - with direct access to the bathroom of the master suite
Villa de Gordes offers a beautifully appointed, quiet space to enjoy with family or friends. With its fabulous location just 5 minutes drive from Gordes, it is an ideal starting point to visit the most beautiful villages in the Luberon valley - our favourites: Gordes, Goult, Oppède le Vieux, Lacoste and Bonnieux. A little further south you will discover the charms of Aix en Provence and Cassis, and a little further north and west: Avignon, Châteauneuf du Pape, Mont Ventoux, les Alpilles, les Baux de Provence, etc.
The main house offers a total area of 270m2 completely renovated in 2019 with a modern touch.
In total, 6 bedrooms and 4.5 bathroom / shower rooms that can sleep 12 people very comfortably.
- 1 bedroom with double bed (160) and shower "en-suite", with air-conditioning,
- 2 bedrooms (1 with double bed 160, 1 with 2 single beds 2x80) also air-conditioned, with direct access via a “door-window” to the south facing terrace overlooking the terrain and the Massif du Luberon. Shared access to a large bathroom in the "night area"
- A further double bedroom with a private bathroom and direct access to the pool area
- 1 air-conditioned bedroom with double bed (160), its own bathroom and direct access to the pool area
- 1 equipped kitchen open on a large dining room
- 1 living room bathed in light with high ceiling, facing South with views over the region and the Massif du Luberon
- 1 reading room with fireplace
- 1 master bedroom, air conditioned, with its own dressing room and large bathroom (shower and bathtub) and south facing terrace with views over the region
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds (2x80), air-conditioned with views of the pool. This room is ideal for children or friends with direct access to the bathroom of the master suite on this floor
The pool area is composed of a substantial pool house offering a fabulous communal living space with its own living room, dining room and kitchen, plancha, shower and toilet. The swimming pool (12m x 4m) is equipped with a secure cover, night lights and many parasols, deckchairs and small beach tables.
A little further down the field, a large oak tree houses a Pétanque area with a beautiful table made of local stone and a “terrain de boules”.
Bed linen and towels / bath towels provided
Fully equipped kitchen (including 1x dishwasher, 2x washing machines)
Underfloor heating in the main house
Baby equipment: Fold-away bed, Highchair, Bathtub
Swing / slide
Welcome service included with tour of the property and Welcome Pack provided
July & August - 7000 Euros per week (minimum stay 7 nights)
June, September & Christmas/New Year - 6000 Euros per week
Rest of year - 5500 Euros per week
5 day bookings may be available outside of July and August - please enquire for details
Generous discounts for bookings over 2 weeks. Excluded in the above pricing:
Local taxes, cleaning charge of 500 Euros and a refundable damage deposit of 2000 Euros
1 April - 31 July 2021
15 August 2021 onwards
Situated within the commune of Gordes, this beautiful villa is surrounded by olive groves, vineyards and lavender fields.
The region is full of beautiful hill towns surrounding the valley, including not only Gordes but also Lacoste, Goult, Roussillon, Bonnieux and many others, and the likes of Aix-en-Provence and Cassis in the south, Chateauneuf-du-Pape and Mont Ventoux in the north, and les Alpilles in the west. It only is 2h30 away from Paris by TGV. The closest airport is Gordes which is just around 50km, other nearby airports include Montpellier (100km), Toulon (119km), Nice (160km) and Monaco (180km)